Remove malware (intrusion) and secure a CentOS Server
This project received 25 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $159 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Our CentOs (plesk) dedicated server (hosting several websites) has been subject of an intrusion. We've got an e-mail from ou hosting provider pointing to a malware they found on the server. We also got feedback from visitros using Avast Anti-virus software.
We are looking for a Linux Security Specialist in order to :
- Remove any malware / phising software on the server
- Remove any other files or Bots that the Hacker may have put on the server
- Secure the server in order to avoid future attacks.
- Change the passwords (root, plesk, and others) after everything is complete.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online