Similar to the first project but with the following differences and on a new server (sandbox 6):
1. Setup postfix using text files (rather than mysql) IE. the email address, forwarders, and autoresponders, should be stored in text
files rather than a database
2. Get squirrelmail, roundcube, postfix admin, etc working with a custom apache install, specifically suexec/fastcgi (I can setup the apache install).
3. use maildir format rather than mbox
4. Automatically redirect to https for postfixadmin and roundcubemail
5. store mail in /home/user/mail/ rather than /var/mail/user/ (if possible)
6. Create howto for the above, up date the original howto to include steps from working with the source tarballs, in addition to using the clonning directory