Setting up an email server part 2
- Status Completed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 8
Similar to the first project but with the following differences and on a new server (sandbox 6):
1. Setup postfix using text files (rather than mysql) IE. the email address, forwarders, and autoresponders, should be stored in text
files rather than a database
2. Get squirrelmail, roundcube, postfix admin, etc working with a custom apache install, specifically suexec/fastcgi (I can setup the apache install).
3. use maildir format rather than mbox
4. Automatically redirect to https for postfixadmin and roundcubemail
5. store mail in /home/user/mail/ rather than /var/mail/user/ (if possible)
6. Create howto for the above, up date the original howto to include steps from working with the source tarballs, in addition to using the clonning directoryGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online