System Administrator MS/VMWare/Linux
This project received 41 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $20 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
I am looking for a reliable and experienced system administrator, who can help me with my server setup on a regular basis. Would prefer to develop relationship with an admin for long term maintenance and repairs as needed. Good English is a must. Also need consulting on projects and advice on equipment purchases etc. Experience in firewalls/gateway appliances. MS terminal server expertise and setup/suggest alternatives to get faster remote system connections on high latency WAN connections very highly regarded. Riverbed experience/setup expertise would be the icing on the cake.
you should have experience with:
- Win 2008 R2/VMWARE/Linux/PHP/MySQL/Apache: upgrades, tuning, customization
- postfix and solving mailing issues
- be able to consult/outline strategy for new email system to be rolled out to end users
- be able to implement an email archiving solution/advise on same
- hardening server and improving security
- backup routines setup and administered
Position can be per hour as and when needed or can be permanent part time work
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online