You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
This project requires remotely upgrading existing single Linux server running VMware to fully isolated dedicated VMware environment with load balancing as follows (please refer to attached diagram):
1) Setup new currently redundant second server (SERVER B) with VMware vSphere Hypervisor™ (ESXi) as native host OS.
2) Import VMs from SERVER A and make live on SERVER B.
3) Replicate SERVER B on SEVER A.
4) Install & configure MySQL synchronization / replication as Multimaster Replication System.
5) Load Balance SERVERS A & B using Coyote E250Si x 2 (or similar).
6) Install & configure either iVMControl or My VMware Mobile (or similar) for remote real-time reporting, alerts and management on iPhone.
7) Training and Handover.