VMware (ESXi) / MySQL / Load Balancer Configuration
This project received 2 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £45 GBP / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
This project requires remotely upgrading existing single Linux server running VMware to fully isolated dedicated VMware environment with load balancing as follows (please refer to attached diagram):
1) Setup new currently redundant second server (SERVER B) with VMware vSphere Hypervisor™ (ESXi) as native host OS.
2) Import VMs from SERVER A and make live on SERVER B.
3) Replicate SERVER B on SEVER A.
4) Install & configure MySQL synchronization / replication as Multimaster Replication System.
5) Load Balance SERVERS A & B using Coyote E250Si x 2 (or similar).
6) Install & configure either iVMControl or My VMware Mobile (or similar) for remote real-time reporting, alerts and management on iPhone.
7) Training and Handover.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online