Connect to VPN Server (Virtual Private Network) - Android APP
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 8
before you post your reply, read these 4 simple rules.
1) Please only apply if you have experience in VPN (Virtual Private Network) connections.
2) You agree to write a simple demo app that will proof you can write a VPN script that connects to the Server
3) You will get access to a DEMO user that you should be able to understand the requirements
4) You know what PPTP, L2TP and OpenVPN stands for and you are aware that the application needs to connect to the server via 2 of these protocols.
We know that the feedback we get is usually a lot and we also understand that you as Freelancer do not have time to read every single post before applying but we do also not have time to explain to everyone what is required, so please read the above carefully.
1) You are required to built an APP for Android.
2) The APP needs to handle two major things -> 1. Connect to our existing VPN infrastructure 2. Allow to purchase a subscription out of the APP using either Google Play Credits or transfer the customer to our PayPal or Credit Card gateway.
3) You need to be able to use our PSD Photoshop and make the app look like the design does
We believe that due to the fact that, VPN is a built in software feature in any Android, it should be relatively simple to write a script that will access the VPN software form the Android APP. Hence the web service is already live, you only need to work out how to connect to our servers given the credentials and passwords that will be sent to you once you agree to the demo.
Beside some minor graphical designs, the app is pretty static and does not require a lot of fancy animations or hard coding.
Thanks for your interest.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online