Bilingual(English+Spanish) Implementation/Training/Sys-admin for AFRICA
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $7400 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We are looking for a specialist in implementation, training and sys-admin to support a large customer in West Africa, in full-time capacity, for 3-12 months.
Description of required knowledge and experience:
1. Bilingual, English and Spanish, both at excellent level.
2. At least 5 years of experience in training and/or customer support for software systems, both frontal (in front of a class, teaching) and personal (one on one guidance of end-users)
3. Excellent understanding and experience as end-user (or in customer support position) in using information-management related software systems.
4. System administrator capabilities, with experience in:
a. Desktop administration and technical support (Windows based)
b. Windows Servers, including domain administration - users, groups, roles.
5. At least some experience with maintaining and configuring:
a. SQL Server
f. Network devices (routers, switches)
6. Preferably experience with Virtualization.
7. Excellent communication skills, specifically patience and respect to clients.
Bids should be placed for monthly salary while abroad. All expenses in Africa, including flights, will be paid by us.
Bidders must demonstrate qualifications, experience and knowledge as described in project, and will undergo tests
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online