Part Time SAP Basis Admin
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $796 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
ANHAM seeks a company that will provide SAP Basis Administration for its SAP platform. The SAP Basis Administrator responsibilities include monitoring, tuning, and troubleshooting the SAP technical environment on a regular basis (4-6 hrs per week). The SAP Basis Administrator is responsible for the maintenance of the SAP systems.
The SAP Basis Administrator must possess the ability to analyze situations and provide problem resolution. Excellent written and oral communication skills are a requirement.
• Primary responsibility will be monitoring and tuning the production system to ensure high availability of the system and its applications.
• Be available on request for performing system refreshes, installing patches and/or upgrades
• Manage SAP Basis related incidents.
• Identify items for application improvement.
Our system details:
We have an in-house developed transportation management module, currently being used in two different projects, a third one being under development.
Module has approximately 160 database tables and some 120 different user transactions.
Database size ~ 130Gigs
Number of active users ~ 60
No calls, questions via email only.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online