Setup Windows 2008 VPN RRAS Server
This project was successfully completed by sanabaig for £50 GBP in a day.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£20 - £250 GBP
Completed In1 day
I am looking for someone who can setup a RRAS VPN on a Windows 2008 R2 Server with the following specification:
1) We have one public IP and 60 other public IPs for the remote VPN users (all on the same subnet)
2) Users need to dial in and be given one of the static public IP addresses
3) Users will then be able to browse the Internet using their new public IP
The system will be a PPTP VPN for now, but other VPN protocols and Radius authentication will be added later. For now we just need this to work.
I have setup 90% of this so far but I am having issues with the static route and not sure if I need NAT.
Browse Related Skills
- Ubuntu server improve apache2
- Windows server 2008 performance checking
- I need my website re-configured.
- Nginx can not MySQl FTP and SMTP. I need HA Proxy because it can all protocols. You only have to set up 2 certificates, the others I will do later.
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Remote Users and FTP Issues
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online