WinServer 8: Clean up event errors (DNS, AD), set up java / flash auto update
This project was successfully completed by valjan for $150 USD in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In3 days
This project is working with virtual Windows 2012 Servers using TeamViewer remote control. Hence a fairly good internet connection is required.
We have two small completely separate domains (domain1: 50 users, domain2: 250 users, two DCs in each domain. A cleanup of some minor but annoying issues by an expert is needed:
1. Clean up DNS error events (#4013, #4015) Remove stale dns records from former single label domain name (#5781) Verify that dns now works ok
2. Get rid of other event IDs #29, #2089 and #2887
3. Check that DHCP servers are correctly configured.
4. Create a one-way trust relationship between domain1 and domain2. All domain1 users should be able to log in at domain2 but any domain2 user should be denied access to domain1.
5. Check with dcdiag and netdiag that everything now is ok
6. Describe and set up automatic updates of java and flash via domain gpo (check all involved settings, as we have formerly
played a bit with it trying to get it working).
6b. We want a short written documentation on how to manage automatic java and flash updates and other software .msi installations to
domain users as painlessly as possible in the future.
We want bidders to proof by former projects that they have knowledge and expertice in the above Windows Server areas.
I'm unsure of project price, and open for negociations :-)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online