Windows Server 2008 Setup and Migration
This project received 33 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $140 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I have an old Windows 2003 server that is currently used as a podcast server.
The server just has Cerberus FTP installed which Is being used for clients to upload their podcasts.
I have purchased a new server which is using Windows 2008 and what I need is the following:
1) Cerberus FTP either Migrated or setup on the new server
2) The Server Secured
3) Access to the Podcast folder from the internet (Using IIS if I am correct)
I will manually migrate the podcasts over to the new server.
Browse Related Skills
- Ubuntu server improve apache2
- Windows server 2008 performance checking
- I need my website re-configured.
- Nginx can not MySQl FTP and SMTP. I need HA Proxy because it can all protocols. You only have to set up 2 certificates, the others I will do later.
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Remote Users and FTP Issues
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online