Setup wordpress-based static site on Amazon Web Services
This project was awarded to joystick220 for $155 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We are looking to setup WordPress on AWS using a template we own and publish the static website to be hosted from Amazon S3 / CloudFront.
- WordPress editing environment, preferably would be set up on an EC2 instance using the AWS Marketplace AMI for WordPress (https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace/pp/B007IP8BKQ/ref=srh_res_product_title?ie=UTF8&sr=0-3&qid=1375647078534)
- Static website on a custom domain published from this environment, hosted on Amazon S3 / Amazon CloudFront
- Basic instructions (or automation) on how to make edits to the site on EC2, export to static HTML, and sync to S3
- Setup of a functional Contact form using contact plug-in at [url removed, login to view], all other content will be customized by us
If you'd recommend a different approach, please note that in your bid. Thanks!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online