Gmail / Google Aps / Outlook Coach
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 6
I am looking for some help with email.
Over the past couple of years, the amount and sources of email I work with has grown. I am not an expert, but I have configured everything myself with a little help from online help sites. I think everything is working, but it's starting to feel complex to me. I'd like someone who is an expert to look at how I have setup my email and confirm that everything is configured correctly.
- I have 10 domains. Most have small Wordpress or Drupal websites.
- I use Gmail and Outlook 2010 to receive email. I like the ability to access email from anywhere in Gmail from any computer or mobile device, and I like the way I can organize and backup email using Outlook.
- I use Google Aps for Domains to manage the domains (free version)
- all of the email from each Google Aps for domains account should roll-up to one primary Gmail account. That way, I only have to check one account while away from my office
- all of the spam from each Google Aps for domain account should roll-up to the same primary Gmail account. That way, I only have to check one spam box for good email that might have been flagged as spam
- I bring email from all accounts into Outlook and filter using rules. At then end of a year, I archive the PST file
- I have this all documented in a little MS-Word user manual
- come up with a big picture of how to best integrate Gmail and Google Aps accounts.
- make sure spam filtering is configured optimally
- verify that Outlook is mirroring the Gmail/Google aps accounts
- verify yearend backup and archiving of Outlook
- update documentation
- documented configuration so assumptions are clear and I know where to start when troubleshooting in future
- follow best practices
- know who to go to for questions and coaching in the future
If you are interested in this project, please be sure to clarify the following in your response:
- how many years experience configuring Google Aps for Domains
- how many years experience configuring Gmail
- how many years experience configuring Outlook
- how familiar you are with Skype, LogMeIn and similar aps (I assume we'd use Skype to communicate)
- why you would be a great person to work with on this project
- any specific questions you have about the scope of the project
Thank you... I look forward to working with you!Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online