1. For this project reply by a message or email with a short proposal letter like the example below.
We want associations that are available for our long term project so:
2. For the long term project you will need to be able to login on skype and use voice calls at times and also text message. Please list what text message, and voice call application that you prefer to use.
3. Please include what time of day you are available for the long term project. 7AM to 1PM Monday through Friday is preferred. (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada). Other time periods are also possible.
Here is the link to long term project. [url removed, login to view]
This posting is to submit the item below [url removed, login to view] a Proposal. The rest of the project is listed below so that you can see the context that the first item is a part of.
Enterprise Network Evaluation
[url removed, login to view] a Proposal Letter-Propose methods and technologies to review medium to large size corporate systems that are in production and make recommendations for security and billable products and services. Will need to be written in English. Prefer that the project plan is suitable for review by officers of customer companies. Example letter listed in messages below.
[url removed, login to view] Analysis- After the proposal is accepted, the access method is to log on and configure a management workstation to process the analysis. This workstation is on a test network. This configuration includes installing utilities and tools that you prefer to use for this task and any other methods, utilities or procedures that you wish to use.
[url removed, login to view] Results – After you have conducted the analysis of the systems you will need to prepare written results and recommendations. The results will need to be written in English. We prefer that the project plan is suitable for review by officers of customer companies.
[url removed, login to view] the project principal accepts your Proposal and Results you can be approved for the long term project.
Some examples for the Proposal are: Describe methods of accessing the system to review security and make recommendations, use tools to collect inventory of technologies and applications currently in use (solarwinds, kace, appassure, veeamm, arubanetworks, riverbed, and spiceworks). Review technology usage like disk space, risk of loss, disaster recovery, fault tolerance. Describe any other methods, procedures or utilities that you will be using to complete the project. Refer to messages below for more discussion of topics to include.
Here is an example of the proposal letter that you need to submit.
In order to make a high level assessment of of your organizations systems I propose the following methods and processes.
1. Diagnostics computer. We will need a diagnostics computer to process and aid in information collection. I propose these methods. a. I install a virtual machine that I have pre-configured with the diagnostic methods and tools that will be applied during my assessment. b. I send a pre-configured notebook computer to your site to be used for the diagnostics and assessment. c. I log on to a dedicated diagnostics computer on your network and download and install any diagnostics and tools needed for the assessment.
2. Diagnostic tools. I will process the following utilities. Fluke networks to access layer 2 and layer 3. Solarwinds - access network topology. Spiceworks - access network topology. Dell performance analyzer - gather core requirements. VMWare visualization readiness toolkit - access preparedness to move to virtualized machines. Advanced Ip scanner - collect information about all connected devices.
...discuss any other