Position: IT Support Analyst
Type: 20-day contract
Duration: June 2012
Established in 1992, Allied Worldwide Ltd is a global organisation delivering bespoke IT outsourcing & managed people services to the corporate market. With a presence across 5 continents, we serve a loyal and expanding corporate client base. Our core business is the provision of skilled technical resources using a flexible, solutions-based model for ongoing infrastructure support, consultancy and technology projects.
Our client is a leading global law firm, with offices in 19 countries including China, US & UAE. Based in New York, you will responsible for providing advice and guidance on technical issues.
We are seeking an IT Support Professional with experience supporting Microsoft & Citrix to end users. To apply for this project, you should be fluent in Swedish and English, and have solid Windows and MS Office Software and Exchange support experience, and be familiar with Citrix as well as hardware/peripherals and mobile devices – particularly Blackberry.
This project would suit an experienced technical support analyst or a junior systems administrator, and offers scope for development.
• Providing technical support to home and office-based users by telephone and face-to-face on issues regarding PCs, laptops, hardware and software (Microsoft and Citrix)
• Log all calls on the call-logging software and follow them through to closure as per the SLA and KPIs agreed with the customer
• Work with the ISS team to ensure that all recurring escalations/issues are managed and not repeated
• Adhere to customer standards and processes to ensure consistency and common practice
• Handle and handover priority 1 escalations when required
• Recommend training and skills development programs to the IT Management team
• Manage the technical infrastructure, working with IT Support, Technical Support, Change and IT Training
Key Behavioral Skills Required:
• Pro-active, forward thinking and organized and flexible
• Accountable and follow through to completion of issues
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Good team player and able to work as an individual
• Native Swedish and fluent English
Key Technical Skills & Experience Required:
• 3-5 years Windows / Microsoft Desktop support / Active Directory / Exchange
• 1-3 years Citrix Desktop support
• Call logging software
• Shadowing, remote troubleshooting and desktop control / management
• Blackberry and mobile devices
• Experience using Remedy call logging software is desirable