Execute a TSM healthcheck
Check on the overall status and health of our TSM Backup system.
Task 1 - Review of TSM Server
a. using the TSM administrative ID provided, gather information regarding the current designated TSM environment utilizing scripts, macros and other TSM commands:
(1) validate the backup system configuration;
(2) review current performance and functionality of your TSM environment;
(3) analysis of administrative and operational procedures;
(4) determine recoverability and data integrity;
(5) identify areas of concern, weakness and exposures; and
(6) validation of attached devices and potential improvements in technology.
Task 2 - Review environment
(1) Assess the as-is state of the environment, including firmware, operating system (OS) levels and software levels;
(2) Recommend changes to the environment to bring it to the latest interoperable and supported levels;
(3) Identify the necessary steps to bring the environment to the recommended level;
(4) provide a document outlining the above.
Task 3 - Create report of TSM server environment
a. prepare a report of the TSM server environment which will:
(1) provide a technical overview of the designated TSM server;
(2) provide recommendations for policies;
(3) provide recommendations for performance improvements;
(4) provide a review of the current capacity and scalability of the TSM environment
You will have met your responsibilities for this activity when you have conducted the IBM TSM server review and prepared a report of the of the TSM server environment.
a. TSM healthcheck report
b. a document outlining the as-is state of the TSM environment, recommended changes to the TSM environment to bring it to the latest interoperable and supported levels and identifying the necessary steps to bring the environment to the recommended level.
Please do not respond if you don't have the specific TSM knowledge and skills
6 freelancers are bidding on average $942 for this job
Hi, we are advance level partners with IBM for their software licenses and support. Since 7 years we are in software solution support. And have implemented Tivoli and given support for TSM.