Cloud Computing and SMEs research
This project received 14 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $160 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I would like to have a research done on Cloud computing on the SMEs. The research will basically represents the structure of a chapter from a PhD Thesis that will be focused on cloud computing and its impact on SMEs.
To have an idea the first two parts of the thesis are about the SMEs in general (definition, role, dynamic, impact of the economic crisis) and the Cloud computing phenomenon (definition, model, risks, pro and cons, cloud market, adoption on organization environment). Also the 4 chapter will be focused on the 3 aspects
• cloud market in Country X (X=name of the country)
• a web portal for SMEs
• a study based on a questionnaire about adoption, what they used from cloud, plans, etc.
I have problems in what to study further when it comes to cloud and SMEs area.
Who Can Bid for this Project
- Cloud Computing Experts
- PhD Researcher (Computer Science)
- If you have long working experience in Computing related field.
The final deliverable will be:
- a 3 page document that will clearly present the structure for the 3rd chapter and some details of each sub-chapter + a suggestive title for the chapter
- 3 title proposals for my PhD thesis
I will award this project in the next two days and I need an expert who can come-up with the complete work maximum by the end of this week. It should be copyscape free also different reports from research institutions like Gardner or Forester are of no interest to me.
I pay only when you complete the project. This does not mean that I am not flexible. If you impress me with you work, I am going to surprise you too.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online