I am looking for an Economics teacher who has extensive experience in teaching and also using real world examples in order to explain economics concepts.
I have attached a detailed syllabus for which I need the following
(a) Notes explaining various concepts
(b) Multiple Choice questions for each section and the answers (Please note that I need this answer to be explained in logical way for the student to understand)
© Written Question and answers (again the answers should be in a logical , easy to understand - bullet point format)
Please note that the notes shouldn’t be some sort of essay type work, it should be in a points format preferably in a PowerPoint slide (if possible with some pictures) for the student to understand the concept.
If you are interested, please give me a sample (basic notes explaining these concepts, preferably in PowerPoint, 3 MCQ Questions each and 1 written question with the answer)for the following section
(1) Opportunity cost concept allied to trade
(2) Causes of balance of payments disequilibrium
(3) Definitions and measurement of exchange rates – nominal, real,
trade-weighted exchange rates
* Students should not apply for this advert
* All work should be original, not from other text books, you can use other text books to understand the concept, but not direct copies due to copy right issues.