Economics Lecture notes and question/answers
- Status Closed
- Budget $100 - $225 USD
- Total Bids 2
I am looking for an Economics teacher who has extensive experience in teaching and also using real world examples in order to explain economics concepts.
I have attached a detailed syllabus for which I need the following
(a) Notes explaining various concepts
(b) Multiple Choice questions for each section and the answers (Please note that I need this answer to be explained in logical way for the student to understand)
© Written Question and answers (again the answers should be in a logical , easy to understand - bullet point format)
Please note that the notes shouldn’t be some sort of essay type work, it should be in a points format preferably in a PowerPoint slide (if possible with some pictures) for the student to understand the concept.
If you are interested, please give me a sample (basic notes explaining these concepts, preferably in PowerPoint, 3 MCQ Questions each and 1 written question with the answer)for the following section
(1) Opportunity cost concept allied to trade
(2) Causes of balance of payments disequilibrium
(3) Definitions and measurement of exchange rates – nominal, real,
trade-weighted exchange rates
* Students should not apply for this advert
* All work should be original, not from other text books, you can use other text books to understand the concept, but not direct copies due to copy right issues.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online