Essay on a Book (Pride and Prejudice)
This project was awarded to swiftcult22 for $60 CAD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 CAD
Disclaimer: Essay MUST be submitted into [url removed, login to view] therefore it must be plagiarism free!
Length: ~5 page double spaced.
Book to read- Pride and Prejudice By: Jane Austin
- Information available on [url removed, login to view]
Must find 3 or 4 examples of prejudice or bias expressed by characters in the novel and align them with the theme or the anti-theme. Examine the narrative strategies the author uses to render these biases.
- -Are the views expressed by the characters' the author's? How do you know?
- What is the relationship between the author's own values and those s/he gives the characters of the text and how does that relate to the author's purpose in writing?
- Consider women's issues, social order, religious and 'romantic' ideals and other information provided in modules
Character sustains conflict.
Conflict sustains theme.
All other literary elements and devices serve to support and enhance this relationship. In a literary novel, nothing is extraneous to it (nothing is supposed to be extraneous to it; such is the nature of the form)
THINGS THAT MUST BE INCLUDED-
How does a writer manipulate the literary elements (character, conflict, setting, theme, language) to make their readers think what s/he wants them to think? What is won in the novel; what is lost and what is the author saying about it? Why does this matter to the author? How is the novel a reflection of the author's own world - and what was s/he saying about that? Consider women's issues, social order, religious and 'romantic' ideals etc.
You should have at least five (5) primary & secondary sources on your works cited page and in parenthetical citation.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online