Game Tester- Sweden - repost
This project received 1 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $555 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Location: Sweden - Work from Home
Status: Independent Contractor, Part-time
This is a work from home opportunity with the chance to work on exciting new products and services not yet released to market. Experience of setting up and configuring testing environments is required for this role, as configuration & setup of customer third-party applications is required. A background of Games testing is preferred for this opportunity. Candidates must be familiar with playing games on the latest game consoles and have a passion for online gaming.
Candidates must be bi-lingual with fluent English a requirement for this role. All project correspondence and results will be delivered in English.
You must be able to commit up to 20 hours per week for this opportunity and have access to a fast speed broadband connection and Personal Computer capable of running the latest online games. A secure safe work environment is a must for this opportunity with a proven track record of delivering quality results.
• Setting up and configuring operating systems and Test Environments using Microsoft Technologies.
• Download, Installation and configuration of third-party customer devices & applications
• Test case execution and delivering results to specific standards and formats is required.
• Customer confidentiality is of utmost importance so a secure private work environment is required for testing
• Knowledge and experience of Industry standard bug logging tools is required
• Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office applications is required
• Previous Games Testing experience is preferred
• Experience of setting up and testing on Microsoft operating systems.
• Successful applicants will be required to set themselves up as independent contractors
• Candidates need to be available for up to 20 hours per week. Actual work hours will fluctuate based on customer project requirements
• Fluent English is a requirement for this role.
• Native Swedish Speaker.
• Access to an up to date personal computer & fast broadband with adequate data downloads is required for this position.
• Candidates will be required to sign Non-Disclosure forms for projects.
Skills and Experience:
• 1 to 2 years’ experience working in a software testing environment.
• Previous Games Testing Experience is preferred
• Proven track record of delivering results on-time
• Experience of setting up environments using Microsoft technologies
• A good understanding of software development processes with demonstrated proficiency in executing test cases.
• Ability to work on your own & deliver clear and concise quality results to agreed standards
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Show initiative and drive in meeting project delivery goals
This is an exciting opportunity so don’t miss out
Please visit the below link in order to submit your application:
[url removed, login to view]
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online