Are you a blogger? We need 20 blog posts for a blog
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £63 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
We are a UK based company, looking for a writer or few writers that may provide with very impressive content writing service for our blog, the said content writer(s) should be native english speakers and will have great knowledge about seo, link building, web design, web development, blogging, ppc, as well as range of topics, when it comes to digital marketing, internet marketing and search marketing and optimisation.
Ideally, you should have at least, 30 reviews, and your completion rate is above 90-%, you spend a worth amount of time, researching about (provided) keywords first and come up with impressive blog posts titles that are keyowrd rich but still interesting enough that people will like to read, publish on their blogs, social sites, and will like to bookmark the page because they have found something really impressive!
At the same time, all the blog posts shall be supplied in microsoft word document, with proper justifications, bold for titles, and should be justified, the font used through out the said blog posts should have a font, calibri (body), size 12
We need all these 20 blog posts with UK and European audience and European Google domains in mind, we need below topics covered and 2 blog posts (400-500) on each keyword! If you have read and understood this project, you should send us, 20 titles for these posts, so we will know you have actually read and understood the project, project will be awarded to 1 or more writers, after we have received the titles from your end!
manual link building, link building experts, web design company, web development company, internet marketing company, seo company, link building company, seo experts, link building experts, seo outsourcing
Please note, you should not!
- Spam in the post and using these keywords again and again
- You should keep the keywords weight and density to between 2 and 3
- The keywords should appear in the first paragraph, in the mid and in the last paragraph
- When writing, you should write for the audience and not for search engines
- You should write, tips, hints and useful review about the service, than just writing a dull story, that will make our audience travel away from our blog
- You should write blog posts in a nice and professional way, that readers will like to read the next paragraph and end up, bookmarking our blog page, spin our posts online, and recommend to their friends, family, colleagues and loved ones
If you have not done the blog writing work before, you will not be accepted!
If you have not studied the whole of this job description and you have sent us packages, you will not be accepted
if you have not done work/writing work for our industry, you will not be selected
if you do not have 90-% plus completion rate, you will not be selected
Please do not waste yours and our time,
Please visit this "blog writing tips" before you bid, and please state the 10th tip in your private message to me in a bracket, and that is when your message will be read, else ignored for life,
[url removed, login to view]
Thank you very much
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online