Blog article writers (Electrical engineering) - repost
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $62 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I need several good article writers for my blog about electrical engineering. The articles can be news type articles, debate, personal point of view, etc. They need to be written in perfect English. The length is at least 450-500 words.
IMPORTANT. We REALLY need someone who KNOWS what he's talking about! Electrical engineering is not something you can handle if you're not a talented student or a professional. Moreover, the job is about "electrical", not "electronics" and we're dealing with low or middle voltage.
- 1 article of 500 words (and more if we're satisfied).
IMPORTANT. No translation and written by you only.
- The topic has to be about electrical engineering (I can give you 3 topics or you can choose yourself a topic you know well).
Panel building, electrical distribution or installation, energy efficiency (motors, kvar, lighting, building...), power quality, power factor, safety, active power, ETC.
- $20 the article
- Payment will be made after reception and review of all completed articles.
- If the work does not fit or is not done seriously (wikipedia-like for instance) we can cancel the job and feel free to not make the payement.
HOW TO APPLY
Please DO SEND a sample of an article written in English. The article should be written BY YOU, NOT TRANSLATED and must be about a topic in electrical engineering. You can use one of your previous work.
All discussions on email or skype will be in French or English.
Thank you and good luck to you.
Stéphane & Eva
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online