Advanced Press Release Writer With Excellent Research, Writing Skills and Submission Experience
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 7
Press Release Writer With Excellent Research, Writing Skills and Submission Experience
We would like to engage a Press Release Writer With Excellent Research, Writing and Submission Skills to work a minimum of 8 hours per day and 5 days per week
To be considered and to pre-qualify for this Long Term Opportunity, you must respond to each of the following in detail:
1) Please confirm if you can speak fluent English and Have Exceptional Research and Writing skills. Please indicate what country you are from. This is super important criteria!!
2) Please confirm that you will follow our step by step video instructions and deliver only EXCEPTIONAL Well researched, high quality Press Releases for each of the domains we will provide you (adhering to all the videos and the educational material that we will provide you).
3) Please confirm that you will purchase any software that we recommend and learn them thoroughly. You may need some software for this job immediately upon commencing. We will re-imburse you the full cost after 2 months of working with us (this prevents people starting to work for us just to get a free license to these softwares and leaving).
At the moment we only recommend a spinning software named “[url removed, login to view]”.
4) Please confirm if you have backlinking expertise and already have a paid license to a software like: SeNuke, Backlink Beast, Magic Submitter, RankBuilderNEO or any other Link Building software? If, however you don’t have any license to any link building tools, we will give you a free license to use SEPrince link building tool. Please advise your
situation on this matter for our consideration.
5) Please confirm you extensive knowledge and experience in creating Superior quality press releases that will get accepted into Press Release sites.
6) Please also confirm that you know how to create accounts and submit manually to the various press release sites on the internet and that you have extensive experience in doing this. (to make things more efficient, you will use both manual submission and a software that we provide you with).
7) Please confirm you are available to work 8 hours per day and 5 days per week.
8) Please confirm that you are committed and willing to learn intimately about creating engaging press releases on the topic of auto insurance in the USA.
9) Please confirm that you will send us daily reports that we have detailed in our videos
10) Please advise Your rate per hour to work for us long term.
11) Please confirm that you will work extremely hard and dedicated to us.
12) Please confirm if you have a stable, reliable and Fast internet connection. Please detail
13) Please confirm that you accept fortnightly payment on receipt of your invoice.
14) Please provide the project code on the bottom of the attachment. This ensures that you read our requirements thoroughly and your bid is not an automated bid.
For further information, please read the attached document in detail, and ENSURE that you respond to the 14 questions mentioned, in your PM to us along with you detailed proposal of why we should select you for this long term engagement.
We are looking to hire ASAPGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online