Content Writer for 12 Articles (Fluent American English)
This project was awarded to LigerInc for $80 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I need an article writer for 12 articles on Windows Registry repair.
What I need is high-quality, well-researched content, that sounds natural.
Here are the requirements:
- 500 words minimum
- Articles must be 100% unique and pass copyscape
- Articles must be 100% manually written and not rewritten using any software
- Articles must be well-researched.
- Correct grammar, punctuation and spelling. You must write fluent AMERICAN English.
- 100% neutral tone, NOT SEO optimized, natual writing.
- Content is technical in nature, "Windows Registry", so it requires some well-researched or prior knowledge on the subject at hand.
I have the article titles already written, you just need to actually write the article.
By bidding on this project, you must agree that upon payment, all rights to the written articles transfer to me. This means you will not sell, reproduce or re-use these articles in any manner, both online and offline.
I will need work samples and descriptions of previous writing experience. Even better would be sample content written just for me as an example of your work.
I will PM or email the article titles and other related information to people I'm interested in. Please be available through email for contact.
If all goes well, there is possibility for future work in similar or other areas. I am interested in eventually finding someone who will work with me on my business of creating original quality content websites. You need to be flexible with writing on different topics and also creating product reviews, and will do the research necessary to fill in any knowledge gaps.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online