Course required for students and professionals who are new to Cloud Computing.
1. One book with 500 pages
2. Power point presentations aligned with book content, containing about 800-1000 slides.
3. Question bank for examination from book consisting 500 questions equally distributed from each unit
The book must be a beginner to advanced level. It must first cover all the basic concepts. It must be then followed with detailed advanced concepts. The presentations must contain pictures, case studies, programming, images and descriptive things aligned with the book.
Examinations on book:
1. All the questions should be from the book.
2. The exam should be developed in a specified format. (it will be shared with you)
The presentations must contain pictures, case studies, programming, images and descriptive text aligned with the book. Since this is a programming subject, the book should consist of programming examples, along with their outputs.
Standard Contents of book:
1. Prologue(Aim of the Book)
2. Description(Introduction to Book)
3. Table of contents
4. Units in detail
5. Solved, Unsolved Questions, Summary after each unit
A sample of the book
and presentation has been attached for your reference.