Forum Posters Wanted For My Automotive Forum
This project is now closed with a project budget of N/A.Get free quotes for a project like this
I need forum posters for an upcoming Automotive Forum. Posters should start threads and post under them. Threads must be at least 250 words in length and posts must be at least of 50 words which should be in English with no grammatical errors. No copied work from online resources like websites, blogs, publications or forums!
I need quite a few number of posters. You must create 5 user accounts. No advertising or spamming allowed, nor links in the signature of accounts! Posts should be related to the forum which is on the subject of Automobiles (mostly cars and bikes) Posts are to be made in my own forum and not in other forums, so you will have to open multiple user ids in my forum, create the profile of each user id, then post new threads and alternatively reply to the thread from other user ids, continue this process endlessly. You need to report to me daily as to the number of posts and threads that you have completed. I am looking at at least 1 thread and 10 posts daily, so that makes it 30 threads and 300 posts in a month. Mix up the 30 threads and 300 posts among the 5 user accounts created.
1. Grammatically correct – less than 1% grammar or spelling mistakes.
2. 1 thread and 10 posts daily which makes 30 threads and 300 posts in a month.
2. Answers to the thread should be relevant to it and not just 'thanks', 'thank you for the post', 'i appreciate the answer', those posts will be deleted too.
4. They contain no links.
5. Not copy-pasted from other sources.
6. The final payment is based on number of words that has been posted, that is, 30 threads X 250 words & 300 posts X 50 words, that is a total of 22500 words in a month. Bidding should be based on this.
If you are flawless in your job, then expect more work and permission to create more user accounts. Next months you can have permission to create 20 user ids which means more threads and posts.
So, the bid is for a months job of 30 threads and 300 posts.
While bidding, do send me sample titles of 3 threads that you would be creating to see whether you fit in this niche, do not copy the thread title from other automotive forums.
Looking forward to find reliable providers.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online