Syllabus and materials for Ecommerce Class.
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $160 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Job Requirement: Must have experience teaching 1st year college students Ecommerce, social media and the latest software programs for business that are easily accessible and available on the internet to purchase.
I need a syllabus and materials to be created in a way that makes the information simple and highly instructive and easy to teach..
I am teaching an eCommerce class. and I need everything for the class:
1. Syllabus to cover two days 4 hours each day.
2. Materials for 8 hours of class room instruction.
Overall class objective is to empower the class with information about the various options available to small business to do the following:
1. Building affordable websites and the various eCommerce options available
2. Online stores for all kinds of business and drop shipping options
3. Social media and marketing
4. Internet tools programs for efficient operations and marketing
I Need 8 solid hours of class work, information and a test at the end. I will have internet up in the class room and each student will have a computer.
I don't have the time to put this together and I need it by 11/25.
Please provide sample work on past assignments that are similar.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online