10 press release writing
This project was awarded to youssfy for $30 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We are looking for some good press release writers for an ongoing SEO project.
1. 100% Original Content
2. No Grammatical Mistakes.
3. All Rights will be transferred to us on the disposal of Payment.
Each press release should contain:
1. Don't write: tutorial, guide, over promoting content
2. Don't mention our company name more than twice
3. Don't introduce our product from the beginning or with much words.
4. Don't add more than 2 text links. Keep density of the keyword under 4%.
5. Don't recommend a certain competitor's product.
6. Don't review negatively of our product.
7. Article should be 100% copyscape passed
8. Writing Press Release, at least 500 words
9. Please don't write articles as press releases.
We will send the keywords and requirement to you after we hire you.
- $3 for per press release
- only press releases meeting the above requirements will be paid
- each press release should be provided in separate doc file
If you do well. we will always hire you for this.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online