Our company is an international development consulting firm with over 15 years experience in Africa. We get contracts from major donor agencies, inclunding USAID, European Union, the World Bank, African Development Bank and Bilateral cooperation agencies.
Due to the big number of Request For Proposals we receive from our clients, our team need input from free lancers to respond on time to Expressions of Interest (EOI) and RFPs. See our brochure attached for further information.
• Oversee and contribute to the design of our firm’s proposals and bidding on Africa;
• Write technical and methodological approaches for specific missions, from Terms of reference (ToRs) and research documents.
• Bachelor degree, preferably in international development, sociology, public affairs, economics or related subject; graduate degree preferred;
• Minimum twenty (5) five years substantive experience as consultant or member of a research team
• Solid reference in all aspects of program design and management, including office operations, financial and human resources management;
• Demonstrated ability to engage in strategic planning and conduct and apply sophisticated political analysis to programmatic activities;
• Knowledge of USAID, World Bank and other funding agencies and funding processes.
Assignment planning and payment
We wish to establish a list of Freelancers that we will sollicit everitime we need them. The scope of every project will depend on the part of the work our team want to externalize.
Please make your offer accordingly (hourly offer is recommended).
In your submission, give details about your degrees and working experience. Tell us also why you think you are qualified for this project.
Minimum 5 years experience is requested, not 25 years