A Research Company requires the services of a competent graduate-level researcher to conduct a case study research on a specified company. The primary objective of this research is to investigate how the specified company has utilized Business Intelligence (BI) technologies, such as data warehousing, ERP systems to improve its organizational/competitive performance in relation to competitors within the retail industry. A secondary objective is to investigate the extent to which ‘BIG DATA’ is being harnessed and used for competitive advantage within the specified organisation:
[url removed, login to view] enables a firm/company achieve competitive advantage The findings of the research findings are expected to be presented in a 3,500 - 4,000 (words) critical report in word. The report must be include the following:
1. The What? Why? When? & How? of how Business intelligence technologies where selected and implemented including the outcome – highlighting challenges faced and the researcher own insight/understanding.
2. What was the impact of the BI implementation on the organisational culture of the specified firm?
3. A description of the organisational structure in place in the specified organisation at the time of the BI implementation.
4. Timely sharing of drafts for timely feedback.
5. Flexibility is required from the researcher within the scope of the research project.
6. Document all references used in specified format.
7. A NDA document will be signed as the company will retain all intellectual properties rights of the report(s)
8. 1 Case Study research report to be produced. The cost is $225.00.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $250 for this job
I am an accomplished academic writer with over six years experience,I have delivered over 3000 academic papers over this period. I am certain I will deliver top notch quality paper for you. Check PM for more details.