Starter Guide for Arduino
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 12
I am launching a business of selling my own brand of Arduino stater kits. They include the essential components to get working on some simple projects; An Arduino Uno r3, USB Cable, some LEDs, resistors, jumper wires, photoresistor, and an ultrasonic ranging module.
As part of the kit I want customers to have access to an online guide that takes them through an introduction to Arduino and tutorials on going through the first couple of simple circuit projects.
I see the order of the guide as follows:
1) Introduction to arduino, what it is, what it can be used or
2) Explanation of the Arduino platform: description of the IDE as well as the Arduino UNO
3) Instructions for setting up the arduino and loading the Blink sketch
4) A project concerning Digital Outputs: Further explanation how the Blink sketch is operating and how digitalWrite() is used
5) A project on Digital Inputs: How to set up a circuit using the button switch and the digitalRead() function
6) A project on Analog Outputs: Fading a light using analowWrite(), an explanation of pulse width modulation
7) A project on Analog Inputs: Taking inputs from the photoresistor and ultrasonic module to control the brightness of an LED
No images are required for the guide, I will be able to create those based off of what is written. The guide does not need to be super complex. The adafruit arduino tutorials ([url removed, login to view]) is along the lines of what I'm looking for.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online