3,000+ word article on risk management software
This project was successfully completed by RWSteeds for £250 GBP in 7 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£250 - £750 GBP
Completed In7 days
I need a report of 3,000 words or more on enterprise risk management software.
The report will be read by senior management in medium to large organisations, both in the public and private sector.
I am not interested in freeware or shareware software for small businesses (eg from CNet or brothersoft), unless it helps the business get into managing its risks.
I'm interested in software that will help management identify and monitor risks such as health and safety, environmental, production, fraud and suppliers. I'm not interested in software for banks, insurance companies and other financial institutions.
The topics would include:
- Typical functionality provided by risk management software
- Benefits of using risk management software (visibility of risk throughout the organisation, warning systems to alert management, managing risk in a planned way etc)
- Drawbacks of using risk management software (including the difficulty of drawing together diverse risks, processes and data from different sources)
- Scope (i.e. how much is covered)
- Ease of implementation
- Open source versus proprietary
- Oracle and SAP
- The extent to which the software meshes with other software used in the business.
- Cloud based software-as-a-service, or not.
- Reviews of at least ten software brands
- Software for specific markets or applications, such as hospitals, projects, and financial businesses.
NB These are topics that occur to me right now. They aren't a suggested structure.
The report should include diagrams and screenshots.
It isn't necessary to come up with 'best buys' because every organization is different.
Case studies or quotes from users would be useful.
Writing experience or quality is much less important than knowledge of the subject. I can tidy your writing afterwards.
Please state your experience in this field.
I will check for plagiarism and report major infringements to Freelancer.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online