Remote Customer Service Agents/BPO (Amazing Opportunity)
- Status Closed
- Budget $2 - $3 USD / hour
- Total Bids 38
IMPORTANT NOTE: We hire freelancers many times a day. This posting is for a test job with us. If everything works out you will be retained long-term.
We are very comfortable working with individuals in India, Pakistan, Eastern Europe, Asia/Pacific, Central and South America, and so forth.
We are hiring customer service agents for our work-at-a-distance call center.
You will be doing customer service for a few of our small companies, including the following:
- Handling and properly directing inbound calls, voice messages, and emails
- Assisting customers with their account issues
- Calling customers whose payments have failed and assisting them with updating their billing information
- Assisting customers with finding a business location near them from our online directory
You will be trained in and have logins for our back office systems. This is not simple order taking, you will have to understand our systems/companies and be able to resolve problems. If you represent a call center please note that you will need to dedicate specific people to us.
Knowledge of any of the following a plus: USA High School admin policies, Discount Medical/Pharmacy Plans, or Dogs and Dog breeds.
Important requirements for this position:
- Neutral English accent
- Spanish is desirable for some positions in addition to English, but not required for all positions.
2.) Available to take calls during USA business hours, generally in the range of 9am to 11:00pm Eastern Time.
3.) Experience with phone and email based customer support and telesales. Although you won't be selling we find that people with this skill are better at customer service.
4.) VoIP grade, highly reliable internet.
1. Bid below.
2. Post some samples of your work on the message board, along with a link to your resume and anything else you'd like us to consider. Think carefully about what you post here. Spam posts and bids will not be considered. We've done plenty of outsourcing and can spot these easily. We want people who take the time to actually read our posts.
3. We will communicate with you through the board with any questions.
4. We will select one or more bidders. If you are not selected as a primary bidder but we like what we see, we will open a second job for you to bid on.
You will find that we pay fairly, but also that we know how much we should be spending for good work in each country we contract from. We are always looking to establish very long-term relationships where we are both happy.
For jobs under $500USD, we do not use milestones so please do not ask for one. Our experience with these has not been good. We have been hiring freelancers around the world for well over a decade and always pay quickly. You can check our feedback if you are concerned about it.
- Ability to keep and update records
- Available via instant messaging and VoIP
- Willingness to give frequent updates on work being done
- Good organizational skills and work habits
- Ability to work well on your own, while meeting deadlines and quotas
- Consistency - it is important that you be able to keep up with the work as you will be part of a larger process and others will depend on this
- Resume and work samples.
- Strong English communications skills (grammatical as well as verbal).
We are an established firm with extensive outsourcing experience.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online