Market research - Manufacturing & Recycling
This project was awarded to Ayimat for £500 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£250 - £750 GBP
We operate in the United Kingdom recycling industry and produce a clean new 'raw material' plastic product to sell to plastics manufacturers. As an overlap we also deal heavily with the recycling industries and wish to create a new list/database of people who are one of the following:
1. Waste reclaimers/recyclers (and what they recycle)
2. Manufacturers (and what they manufacture)
3. Re-processors (what services they offer reclaimers in terms of reprocessing of reclaimed material)
4. Traders (What materials they trade)
We have a pretty solid list to start with that provides a very clear idea of what companies we're looking for. The data we need additional to the above should include:
1. Full company name and address (if multiple locations are known)
2. Principle buyer contact at each (may have to be obtained by asking via email or phone)
3. Phone numbers and fax numbers for each location (if multiple known)
4. VAT number and company registration number if known. (Online tools can help here otherwise ask the company!)
We expect a mixture of documents from a spreadsheet to word documents, perhaps even a Google Map kml file though we can build that later.
A very (very) crude starter list is attached.
About our company:
We source plastics globally; the top 7 in the recycling world - [url removed, login to view]
Our favourite product is called PET, and is number 1 in your recycling. It is used in clothing, salad trays and of course drinks bottles like Coca Cola. Therefore the manufacturers, reclaimers and reprocessors we are most interested in deal with PET. Please note however that we are interested in any company that deals with the top 7 plastics such as regain (in attached list). To know more about plastics, read this article: [url removed, login to view]
We also sell reprocessing machinery to manufacturers, reclaimers and re-processors so although they may not specialize in PET, they may still value our machinery.
We are not interested in companies that focus only on paper or metals at this stage, our emphasis is on UK companies that handle plastics either in a waste form right up to a finished grade in manufacturing, often called prime or virgin material.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online