We are a leading online tutoring business in Australia, for year 11 and 12 students.
We are growing to be Australia’s ultimate choice for tutoring because of the explicit attention that our students receive and the great impact our services have had on students’ results.
We would like outsource an experienced call center -We will pay per qualified leads and sales. This will be a pilot program. If successful, we can assure a long term relationship with the call center.
Campaign Time frame: From February 1 2013 to February 28 2013.
Target Market: High school students’ parents - Low to medium income earners – All over Australia but initially focusing on NSW.
No calling lists will be provided
· $5 for every qualified lead
· $20 for the sale of a 1 student course
· $40 for the sale of a 2 student’s course
· $60 for the sale of a 3 student’s course
· $80 for the sale of a 4 student’s course
Note: Call center will be offered a 10 % discount voucher to ease the selling process – a discount not available to subscribers going directly through our website.
A qualified lead will include the following:
· Parent’s Full Name
· Student’s Name
· Student’s school name and school grade
· Contact Information of Decision Maker (Full residential address, Home/Mobile Number and email)
· Student’s specific needs (subject of interest and topics he/she finds difficult)
· Best time for one of our educational consultants to contact the decision maker.
Call center’s responsibilities and qualifications:
· Clear and fluent English
· Timely communication with our Operations Manager.
· Clear log to all call activities and records to some conversations for our evaluation
· Providing our operations manager with a call script for our approval/modification
· Previous experience and proven results – references would be appreciated
Bidding is for entire cost: we will not pay for calling costs or anything over what has been bid for.
Project’s final payment will not be processed unless the very least and minimum requirements are met: 20 leads and 5 sales