We are looking for a b2b telemarketer with appointment setting experience. You will be required to set appointments for IT services for a specific geographical area in the United States (GMT -05:00 Time Zone). The offers we need you to promote over the telephone to contacts include
• managed services,
• technology assessments,
• systems monitoring,
• support and
Experience promoting the above to a small business/professional office market is required of all applicants.
A member of our sales department will meet face to face with the client and close the sale, for this reason we only want quality leads provided to us. Our area of focus will be specific to the North Eastern area of the US, so if you have called the North East or Mid West here in the United States, before, this will be an advantage.
This position is for someone who:
1. Has experience in cold calling and setting appointments.
2. Understands the right terms or has previously worked selling IT services.
3. We ask some questions if they are told by customer they already have an IT Services provider. For example can you make changes to it, what are the responsibilities of this IT service provider, etc. An experienced telemarketer will know what we are talking about.
To be successful you MUST:
1. Have strong English communication skills – written as well as verbal, as you will need to send email messages (we will provide you with templates, but you will need to personalize).
2. Be comfortable cold calling businesses.
3. Be able to identify decision makers, influencers, users when you speak with people about IT services
4. Be able to Pre-qualify and set a "real" appointment for our sales team.
5. Maintain confidentiality of our company and services during your telephone conversations.
6. Understand phone etiquette and be courteous and respectful to prospects
7. Be available to work during US East Coast business hours Monday to Friday
8. Be able to Follow Up and maintain a call schedule, including call backs
9. Be able to provide detail reporting daily. Experience with SugarCRM is a plus.
10. Be able to record daily calls and provide recordings for management review, as required
The payout will be as follows:
1. Up to $[url removed, login to view] for the right person (no teams!!!!) – You will need to produce at least 3 appointments per week within the first 3 weeks of working with us (9 scheduled appointments)
Your trial will be 4 hours a day if all work out we will put you on 6 hours a day.
How to apply - Please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. Your previous experience with lead generation, and/or sales.
2. How you will go about attracting people to our services