Call Center Agent (Outbound)
This project is now closed with a project budget of N/A.Get free quotes for a project like this
Language Direct is a fast-growing language company, supplying translation and interpreting services to a wide range of clients around the globe.
This is a challenging role, focusing on growing our existing client portfolio. You will work mainly by phone; if successful you will quickly have the opportunity to develop into field sales, together with international travel.
Working for a fast-growing and very ambitious company there will be no end to your career progression possibilities. We provide tailored training, which could lead to you becoming our next Sales Manager.
Responsibilities will include:
• Making telephone sales calls to existing and new customers
• Discussing costs and quoting decisions with your Sales Manager
• Using your initiative and creativity to identify opportunities for key new accounts in the UK and abroad
Skills and experience required:
• Mother-tongue level of English
• A hard-working and self-motivated ethic
• Commercial awareness
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Enjoying making money!
It would be a bonus, but not a must, if you have one or more of the following criteria:
• You have experience of a similar role
• You have worked in the language translations industry before
. It is important that you can apply common sense, be polite and organised and keep calm when times are busy.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online