TDUK is a seeking Acceptance Test Engineer to create, manage and execute acceptance test plan to ensure delivery against agreed timescale.
Desired Skills & Experience
1. Liaise with development team early and during the project process to help ensure quality
2. Ensure quality issues are identified before software release
3. Analysing requirements and defining test/acceptance criteria
4. Supporting and coodinating user acceptance testing
5. Working closely with developers on defect reproduction and resolution.
6. Collaborate with developer team and product owner on testing ideas and acceptance criteria
7. Collaborate with scum team on driving automation of tests.
To bid for this project, you must have :-
1. Experience in designing and implementing automation frameworks using some of the
2. Coding skills in at least one of the following programming languages: Java, php5, Bootstrap (HTML5/CSS3) SVN Subversion
3. A good appreciation of coding standards, design best practices and the ability to write clear and concise code that adheres to these standards
4. Knowledge of HTTP, Web and XML technologies and testing web services (REST and/or SOAP)
5. Previous experience of working on projects delivered using PHP MVC framework ( Zend, Symfony, CakePHP, Codelgnited, Yiii....).
6. Have a minimum of 12 months experience in a UAT role or have a solid background in web technologies and applications
Please message me with an introduction and relevant prior work samples
6 freelancers are bidding on average $458 for this job
Hi, I have 8 years experience in testing for US, Japan and Denmark client. I am an ISTQB certified software tester. My English skill is fluent. Let me do this work for you.
Hi, I am an experienced Software Engineer and have been involved in testing of the information management and logistic systems. Please feel free to contact in case you are interested in my bid. Cheers, Saad