Beta test desktop email application 1
- Status Completed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 19
We have a desktop email marketing application for Windows7 that needs to be tested for software defects and user interface flaws.
What is required / Test Guidelines
1. Your initial impression of the program when you used it the first time.
2. Provide a list detailing each problem with screen shots and steps to reproduce the problems if necessary.
3. Suggestion on making the program more user friendly
4. Find bugs/errors in the software
5. Any other suggestions and recommended improvements
6. User interface issues
7. Report any application crashes
8. Detect and report any instances where data or operation is inaccurate.
9. Ensure that emails are sent out in a timely manner and not unexpectedly.
You will be required to test all the features in the program for at least 16 hours, and report back findings.
The testing should be spread over 8 days and report daily the findings of your testing.
PM me if you need additional information prior to bidding.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online