We have a desktop email marketing application for Windows7 that needs to be tested for software defects and user interface flaws.
What is required / Test Guidelines
1. Your initial impression of the program when you used it the first time.
2. Provide a list detailing each problem with screen shots and steps to reproduce the problems if necessary.
3. Suggestion on making the program more user friendly
4. Find bugs/errors in the software
5. Any other suggestions and recommended improvements
6. User interface issues
7. Report any application crashes
8. Detect and report any instances where data or operation is inaccurate.
9. Ensure that emails are sent out in a timely manner and not unexpectedly.
You will be required to test all the features in the program for at least 16 hours, and report back findings.
The testing should be spread over 8 days and report daily the findings of your testing.
PM me if you need additional information prior to bidding.
19 freelancers are bidding on average $76 for this job
I am having 7+ exp in website testing,e-commerce,mobile testing, creating test cases and scripts, bug tracking, interacting with clients, SQL commands worked with clients like ebay and amazon.com.
I am 3+ years Experienced QA Engineer having strong skill in Manual as well as Automation testing. I understand your requirements and Ready to work for you.Please see PM.
I have experience in software testing. I am very hard-working and taking care fo details so you can be sure that everything will be done accurately and on time.
Hi, I'm currently working as a Test Analyst and I have experience as software tester for more than 4 years. I have obtained Advanced Test Analyst ISTQB certification and I've been performing many types of testing.