Software Testing guide and presentation slide.
Guide/ hand books /hand note
* SDLC /Manual testing (75-100 pages)
* Quality Center (100-150 pages with Project customization), plus a small real project (using screen
capture), start from
Release ->Requirement->Test Plan-->Test Lab--> Defect
* JIRA (50 pages), plus a small project(using screen capture),
* Quick Test Pro, Advanced level with scripting(150- 200).,Plus small project(using screen capture).
* Selenium (100 pages), Plus as mall project (using screen capture),
* VB Script (basic about 15-20 pages)
* HTML (basic about 15-20 pages)
* SQL (basic about 20-40 pages, focus on the backend software tester)
* Unix (important commands for testing prospect, 10-15 pages)
## Questions and answers for all topics/subject as a QA/Software tester on real market.
##You can prepare the Presentation slide (pp) as minimal part /high level part of the guide/hand books
Note: copy/paste from web not acceptable.
## format: guide/ hand books as doc. And presentation as pp
* give me your time frame (As soon as..)
* I need partial part of each subject/topics ( as a sample/ your skill)
* If you can make visual presentation. Will pay extra. For future work. (not important now)
15 freelancers are bidding on average $59 for this job
Hello Sir/Mam, Please check the attached document . We are expert in any type of testing and i assure you quality work and on time delivery. Thanks, Anubhav
I will be able to deliver the tasks related to UNIX, JIRA, Testing concepts with good presentations and hand outs. I have 4 years of experience in these areas and I am a Redhat Certified system administrator.
Hi I am a software test consultant based in the UK and provide training on Selenium/SQL/unix e.t.c for testers. I have existing material...Can we please discuss the project further? regards vdos