We are looking for an expert software tester.
Who you will test our software on all following windows OS:
1. Windows XP
2. Windows Vista
3. Windows 7
Currently we have 16 software to test. And as we are a new company on market, so our budget is very low. We can pay 2$ for each app.
so, in total it will be 32$ (we can consider up to 35$)
but there is a bonus offer too:
1. You will get 0.10 (cent) for each bug/issue/problem you found in any software.
1. To get considered you must first give us the screenshot for the operating systems that we asked for. (Sample attached)
2. You must test all app on all OS that we asked for and give screenshot of that.
3. You must not play with rules; that's mean you need to test all our software thoroughly on each OS.
4. We are running out of time.. so, first turnaround is expected.
5. All our software is copyright products. So, you must not copy/share/disclose our ideas.
After your testing our local test team will do a turbo checkup and if they find any common bug/problem that you should have found too; then charge for that particular app will be deducted from your amount.
PLEASE ONLY BID, IF YOU ARE AGREE TO ALL ABOVE TERRMS AND WRITE "I Agree!" IN Your BID/PROPSAL..
will be waiting for quality bids
18 freelancers are bidding on average $134 for this job
Hi I'v one & half year of experience in QA field including web as well as mobile application,so can completed this work within time & with my best [url removed, login to view] You.
We are team of software professionals with expertise in software Testing. We will provide you the best service. We have all the infrastructure we need for testing. OS , different browsers.
I Agree for all the terms and conditions. We will do this project because, We are from algol technologies and we have many people here as its a company. We want to get reputation and contacts from various clients.
8 year experience professional. Should deliver all your said documents; will work in line with requirement. Experience in Automation(QTP), Performance Testing.