Website QA testing (multiple browser/platform)
This project was successfully completed by gopikiran for $165 USD in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In3 days
We require a tester to go through our website, [url removed, login to view], and document if it passes or fails the tests outlined in our testing plan. Testing will require you to create accounts and perform tasks such as submitting, deleting and modifying various types content.
Tester is encouraged to add new test cases as unforeseen problems are experienced.
Please include information on your approach to tackling this cross browser and cross platform task. We would also like to know your range of access to different web browsers and operating systems.
- Tester is expected to have basic knowledge of testing a website.
1) knowing how to create multiple email addresses to test multiple account creation.
2) Usage of multiple versions of multiple browsers (chrome, firefox, internet explorer 7-10, safari)
-Testing environment expectations.
1) Tester must be familiar with google docs, as the testing document is provided there.
2) Tester must be familiar with Windows and Mac operating systems, and have installed (or have access to) all browsers listed in the "testing document" (including IE7). Credentials for [url removed, login to view] can be provided. Candidates with access to multiple mobile platforms (iOS and Android) will be preferred.
Work schedule and expectations:
Tester will be expected to examine approximately 10 different areas of the website, and will be expected to document test results within the provided QA document. If a test fails, the tester is expected to describe what went wrong in the provided document. Testing will be documented in a spread sheet. All work is expected to be completed within 3 days MAXIMUM.
Goal of this project:
This project will help us provide the best quality of service to our clients. As tests are performed, this process will evolve to
cover Swiftlaunch in a larger scope and in more detail.
A little bit about us:
We are a start up that's building tools for information organization, feedback, and collaboration in the enterprise. Our goal is
to make an easy to use, social platform that people love to use to share their ideas, problems and tips when rolling out new
technology projects in a company.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online