This project was awarded to a3pprovider for $40 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Looking for someone to test a new website and find bugs
• Ability to check multiple browsers (Safari, Firefox, IE) and note which browser has been used for each bug.
• For this to work, we need to be able to replicate the bugs, or see it on screen. So I suggest you download the free software JING which allows you to capture screens and also videos (snapshot of what you are clicking on the screen with a video) and include with a description of each bug. More importantly JING creates a URL of the snapshot so there is no attachment to download.
• Pricing will be based on number of errors found. I am willing to pay $1 for every 10 simple formatting, grammar and spelling mistakes. For logic and functional errors (e.g., I selected price range $500-$1000, but it is showing me items at $2000; or when I click x, I get to a wrong page), I can pay $10 for every 15 errors.
• The bugs need to be real bugs, and cannot be items you disagree with design and etc.
You will have 3 days to complete the testing. You will need to report the bugs you find end of each day.
Please bid based on the minimum you would do this project for.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online