We have a 'MS Exchange Server 2007' installed on a server and have a requirement to set up a new Outlook user, who will work remotely. We need an exact order of what has to be done, kind of step by step manual on both the server, my PC and remote user's PC (I have heard remote user has to choose IMAP option in Outlook) . In the end, when a new user is set up, I have to have his Mailbox shown as a separate folder in Outlook on my desktop PC, where all his correspondence can be seen. Thx Alex
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Bids on this Project
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
I hold a BSc (Hons) in Computer Network Technology from the University of Northumbria. I also hold a Cisco Systems CCNA, ITIL Foundation Certificate in Service Management (v3) and PRICE2 certification.
## BIO **Gus Hoppes** Talented, accomplished IT professional with 12+ years experience in Programming, Systems/Network Administration, Support, Development, Installation and Management. Proven ability to implement and manage large-scale projects dealing with network/systems infrastructures Enthusiastic, outgoing personality with an outstanding ability to communicate between customers and internal users Adept at determining requirements, project scheduling, and technology planning Continuously improving on technological skills through self education, training and industry publications Motivated self-starter, determined to provide quality service and excellence Resourceful and organized with a meticulous eye for detail ## Area of Expertise **Operating Systems:** Windows 2008/2003 server, NT 4.0 server/workstation, Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, ME, 9X, Ubuntu, Redhat and other flavors of Linux **Networking:** TCP/IP, IPX/SPX, DNS, DHCP, POP3, SMTP, FTP, Telnet, VPN, Syslog, WINS, NetBIOS and Ethernet; LAN, WAN and SAN Architectures. **Software:** MS SQL, Ruby, C++, C#, HTML, IIS, Apache and Active Directory administration, Citrix, MOM, Netcool, Sharepoint, ATT and Cisco VPN clients, Symantec Antivirus Corporate Edition, HP Systems Insight Manager, HP Dataprotector and Veritas Backup, All MS Office and Open Office suites, Outlook/Exchange, SQL server 2008/2005, Lotus Notes, PCAnywhere, Crystal Reports, Dreamweaver, Firefox, Chrome, and IE. **Hardware:** Dell, HP and IBM desktops, laptops, servers, raid; Cisco, 3com and Netgear routers, switches, and hubs; Cisco PIX and Wireless technology; Dell and Compaq/HP Backup tape libraries; Netbotz; various peripherals and portable devices; Dell, Epson, Lexmark and HP printers.
## BIO I'm a Freelancer who has more than 6 years experience in system and network administration. I possess international certifications as: MCSE, MCTS for SCCM 2007, Exchange 2007 and windows 7. I had and still working in companies that have more that 400 computers and 30 servers, and I have collaborate with big companies from ship design industry. Thank you for your time and consideration!! ## Area of Expertise My core areas of expertise are: Server Technologies: - Windows Server 2003 â€“ AD, WDS, WSUS, DNS, DHCP, DFS, Print Server, File Server, RAID Configuration, FTP, VPN, RRAS, CA, IIS - SystemCenterConfiguration Manager 2007; - Exchange Server 2007; - Windows Server 2008 Hyper-V; - App-V 4.6. Antivirus Solutions: - Nod32; - Trendmicro Workstation Operating Systems: - Windows XP; - Windows 7. CAD Applications, Configuring: - Tribon M2, M3; - Aveva PDMS 11.6; - Plantspace; - AutoCAD 2007, 2008 NLM, 2010 Remote access, Virtualization, Ticketing, Security Building Access Software - DameWare, GoverLAN; - VMware Worksation; - Topdesk; - Kantech. Hardware: Servers, Storage, Backup, Switches - HP Proliant, SunFire, IBM Blade Center H System â€“ 14 blades; - Sun Storage Tek 6140, Sun Storage Tek 2540, IBM system Storage DS3400 with extension EXP 3000; - HP MSL 6000 Series Tape Backup using Commvault, IBM Tape Backup TS3100 using Symantec Backup exec; - Cisco Catalyst L2/L3 switches.
• I have Hands-on experience with Installation, Configuration, Troubleshooting, Maintenance, Upgrades and Backup of Linux and Windows based services e.g. Server Virtualization, SIEM, NMS, Mail Server, Proxy Server, DHCP Server, Database Server, Antivirus Server, WSUS Server, Domain Controller, DNS Server, WIN Server, File and Print Server, FTP Server, Web Server, VPN Concentrator, Linux firewall, Remote Server Management, etc. • Preparation of network specifications by conferring with users; analyzing workflow, access information, and security requirements. • IP Address Space planning, management and optimized utilization using VLSM and NATing • Installation and Configuration of Routers, Switches, IPS/IDS, ASA Firewalls, AAA Server and Access Points. (800, 2600, 3700, 6500 series routers, 2900 series switches, 1200, 1300, 1400 series Access point
Low Fell, United Kingdom
IT Engineer with many years of experience resolving all Windows related issues on servers and workstations.