We are management consultants to the Australian and NZ legal profession. Among other things we provide management training to firms of all size. To date this training has been done face to face but we now need to take it online.
We are looking to developing 5 training modules by the end of the year. An overview of the modules is:
• each module must be one hour in duration
• no testing at the end – it is essentially a movie
• we will use a mix of video (face to camera – approx 10 minutes) with the balance being PowerPoint slides with us narrating
• must be SCORM compliant
To date we have written the scripts for two of the modules and produced relevant PowerPoint’s. We will produce the video component in the next couple of weeks
We require a contractor to:
• develop an intro segment with graphics and sound
• provide us with a smart looking slide deck or similar that we can use to develop our training
• cobble our content together to produce a movie. I envisage there will be transitions within the movie as we address different areas and these transitions will require some music back ground. See this from Savv-e express where there is a smart intro and background music that becomes louder to prompt the user to progress to the next stage. [url removed, login to view]
11 freelancers are bidding on average $17/hour for this job
Dear Sir, Kindly Check PMB, For further discussion of your Project In Details... Many Thanks, Nikhil Pawar Webwing Technologies PVT Limited Business Development Executive
Hello, I'm interested to work with you. I can make prezi presentations, powerpoint, photoshop, MS excel, MS Word. I'll try my best to finish the job fastly, accurately and perfectly. Please consider me and thank you.
Hello, We offer high quality work at most affordable rates. I must say you have reached the right person and the right team. This is an easy job for us. Please see PMB for our expert samples and details.