Transcription of Video Interviews
This project was awarded to abbymdye for $60 CAD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$25 - $60 CAD
** Native English Speaker and Writer ONLY ** Thank you.
I've got 10 videos amounting to 188 minutes (3 1/4 hours) of interviews I need transcribed into a text file.
1) I'll give you the YouTube urls for the videos
2) I'll give you a text file with the "Questions" and will leave a space for the answers which you will fill in (from the interviews in the videos)
3) You will give me the completed work in text files, 1 txt file per interview
4) If you have a hard time understanding certain words, you will type it out marking the "time" in the video of the word you can't figure out, and I will correct it. Example: "And then I went to this [4:46] in the city" the [4:46] is the time in the video where you can't figure out the spoken word in the video.
Your work must have 100% spelling correctness, punctuation (not long running sentences) and accuracy of the dialogue.
The interviews are in English, but some of the interviewee's have a slight Scandinavian accent. Overall it is very easy and clearly recorded - the interviewee's often speak slowly and have many pauses in their speech, as they are thinking of their answers.
The job should be very simple for an experienced transcription writer, and thats what I'm looking for.
It may lead to more of this exact work long term.
If you'd like to see an example, please send your resume in private message before we begin.
thanks for reading
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online