This is a test project transcribing 5 audio interviews of 1 hour in duration each between the interviewer and different interviewees. The successful person will
- provide turnaround of the job in 3 days
- have a good understanding of the New Zealand accent
- be a highly accurate transcriber
- provide excellent communication about progress of the job to the contractor
- use British English spelling and correct spelling for Maori and NZ place names
- provide faultless text formatting for ease of reading
If the test project is completed to a high standard, there is the possibility for another 25-30 1 hour interviews over the next month.