Project brief :
This project aims at the translation of a social web platform from English to Arabic. The translation file comes in a CSV file format. You should have a previous experience with technical translation and at least one reference to similar previous works.
Scope of work :
1. Translation of the [url removed, login to view] file (6,406 expressions) into international Arabic.
2. Searching, finding and inventing proper translation and localization of some terms that have no equivalent in Arabic such as "Timeline, feeds, poke ..."
3. Uploading and installing the Arabic package online and making sure all translated items show up in the right place and in the right context.
5. Review of the quality of the translated articles and the Arabic translation package as constrained in the product quality requirements.
6. The translation of the [url removed, login to view] package is divided equally on three months and the short-text articles.
Deliverables Quality :
1. A translated version of the [url removed, login to view] file.
2. A working version of the translation packages installed online, tested and reviewed.
3. User help articles are to be provided as a formatted text in a Microsoft word file.
Constraints and assumptions :
1. The translator is hold responsible and accountable for the quality of the project deliverables.
2. The translator should consider resolving challenging terms early, since this process is usually problematic and often consumes considerable time in reviews.
3. The translator is required to send a weekly report about the progress of the translation work, send a list of the new challenging terms found and the suggested translations.
16 freelancers are bidding on average $1774 for this job
Hi I'm a translator with a lot of experience in translating Arabic, English and Persian news and articles. My native language is arabic so i'm very good at it also I'm leaving in the UK so I learned English very well.