I need a native italian speaker to translate english documents on a regular basis and look forward to establish a working relationship. I will have around 20 different documents (about five pages each) to translate on the topic of the formula one championship over the next nine months. I would prefer someone with the right technical jargon.
This is a short example of what needs to be translated. Could you please provide your Italian translation sample if you are interested to bid on the project.
Australian GP 2013
• Rolex Australian GP scheduled for 17th march (RaceDay), Albert Park Melbourne
• Red Bull keeping the same duo of Vettel-Webber
• Ferrari going with Alonso-Massa, probably the Brazilian’s last season in Red Colors
• Sergio Perez joins Button in team Mclaren, as Luis Hamilton moves to Mercedes
• Consider history: Its advantage Mclaren, specifically speaking Jenson Button
• Last year it was Button who passed Hamilton in the first corner and then nursed it all the way. With Button being the no1. Driver for the British team, he is the favorite provided the team get their aerodynamics right
• Estebean Guttirez (Sauber) and Valterri Bottas (Williams): rookies to watch out. Raikonnen in Lotus can throw up surprise
• Australian GP is known for throwing up of upsets and surprises
• Remember the Schumacher ‘crash’ on William’s Damon Hill back in 1994; which ‘earned’ him the championship.
• Traditionally not best suited circuit for Ferrari, back in 2009 not a single Ferrari powered car managed to finish.
• McLaren has won the race twelve times and Ferrari’s last win dates back to 2007, thanks to Kimi Raikonnen’s heroics.
• Except the Schumacher-era of 1999-2004, Ferrari has failed to prove their dominance here
• Last five years: Mclaren has won thrice, Red Bull once and Brawn once
• Jenson Button’s favorite track; winning three of the last four races.
• Red Bull and Vettel has proved their consistency last two seasons, have good chance too
• 2008 race: Safety car was involved on three occasions making one the most chaotic race ever in F1
• Ferrari would love to run on the soft-compound tires, something that haven’t been able lately
• RedBull would love the rain, whenever it has drizzled or rained Vettel seems to have been driving faster
• Charles Pic joins Van der Garde joins Caterham in place of Kovalainen and Vitaly Petrov over protraction discussion over the paycheck.
• Former Champion Luis Hamilton joins Mercedes after a comparatively dismal season at Mclaren. It is to be seen can Mercedes with Hamilton and Rosberg challenge the big guys, something they have been aiming for last three seasons.
• Hulkenberg leaves Force India for Sauber after a successful first year at the Indian outfit.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $10/hour for this job
Native Italian Translator, I'm looking for a long working realtionship. I've experience in translating, as you can se here. I will send you my cv and a sample of translation.
French native translators are present here with other 32 languages natives in my team. There is no alternative of quality work and it is promised. Best Regards Ridoy
Hello, i speak native Italian and i know English. If you give the honor to work with you and the oportunity to do this work i will give a great job. Thanks and consider my offer.