Looking for Jamaican Patois speaker for audio project.
Here is some information about the project:
There are 30 short topics that I need audio recorded for:
Each topic is made up of approximately 8 pages. Each page has 1-3 short sentences. The font used is size 18-24 font size.
This project should not take longer than 2-3 days to complete
Answer the following questions when applying for this project and use full sentences when responding so that I know which response matches which question:
1. How much will you charge for completing this project?
2. Which day of the week and the hours you will work towards completing this project? Are you available on weekends?
3. Which country you were born in?
4. Which country are you currently living in?
5. Let me know how many people will work on this project. If one person will work on this project, will that one person be you?
6. You will be required to sign a contract before you are hired for this project. Will that be a problem for you?
7. Why are you applying for this project?
8. Do you have something coming up or are you involved in something at the moment that requires you to take time off before or while working on this project?
9. You understand that in order to get paid you need to complete the project
10. You understand that before you are hired for this project you will be interviewed on Skype. It will be an audio interview therefore you need to have a microphone. And your audio and microphone should be working correctly.
11. You understand that no matter how good or valid the excuse it does not help me meet my deadline. Therefore, if you cannot complete this project in a timely manner or habitually do not complete projects in a timely manner then do not apply for this project.
I do not pay upfront. I do not pay milestones, I do not pay a percentage. I pay when the project is complete.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Bids on this Project
Gayle P.O., Jamaica
Highly experienced in speaking/writing/reading Jamaican Patois, Patois to English translation/transcription/, eBook formatting and publishing, Website Development and Management. I willing to work on long and short term projects and I am open to doing jobs in other areas as well. I am very trainable and easy to work with.
St. Andrew, Jamaica
This process involve a variety of tasks: Researching on a wide variety of academic topics , evaluation of a program or institution, consulting and advising on career and occupational development, conducting literature review and data analysis. Will also engage in business and project planning, entrepreneurial development, and general leadership development.
stone mountain, United States
I am a voice-over talent with a Caribbean accent.
Valrico, United States
Writing has been a passion of mine for years. Growing up in Jamaica, I either had a pen in my hand or my nose in a book. That love of the written word only intensified as I aged. Now I write in two fields: 1. Creative fiction writing under the pen name, Dawn Wylder. 2. Blogger and web content writer for businesses. I've worked with a variety of companies ranging from health and wellness to the construction industry. I've done content for websites, e-books, landing pages, brochures, and flyers. One of my passions is environmentalism and animal conservation. I believe we must all play a part to preserve the Earth, and its inhabitants, rather than destroy it. To find out more about my services, past work, and how I can help bring your business to life through the power of words, send me an email at . More samples of my portfolio are available upon request.
Willing to work on any project that i'm qualified for, and will get it done in half the time.